Sunday, February 1, 2009



I almost hate to do a post this week. It doesn't seem like anything interesting has happened. Just a normal week.....work, preschool, housecleaning, etc. My kids have been way fun though. They are getting so big! And smart! Max is starting to talk quite a bit, at home anyway. He is so shy that he won't say anything for anyone else. He says "belly, baby, puppy, papa, Xander" and what ever else he hears us say. He's a little copy cat. It's been really fun. Here's a picture of him Thursday morning. He had been a little stinker all morning, so I put him in the playroom while I finished doing my hair so we could go pick up Xander from preschool. It only took him a few minutes to get into his brother's paints. He was so proud of his painted face, that when I got the camera out, he said,"Cheese!" I couldn't get mad at him, it was too cute! He has his 18 month (even though he's 19 mo) doctor appointment tomorrow and I'm excited to see how big he's gotten. Xander is getting so smart! This week for homework we've been working on memorizing his phone number. It didn't take him long at all! Sometimes the hard part is getting him to practice. That has been one of my New Year's resolutions was to do better with his homework and teaching him those type of things. He's also doing a job chart and earning an allowance so he can learn to save and pay his tithing. He loves it! I don't have to try too hard to get him to do his chores. He gets 10 pennies a day if he does everything and has been a good boy. Well, I guess that's my jabbers for the week. I've really liked blogging. It makes me reflect on my week and remember how blessed I am to have such wonderful boys and husband. I am truly thankful for them and their birthmothers who love them so much! They are very special women!

No comments:

Post a Comment