Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter 2011

We had such a nice Easter this year, even if it did snow...lol.  The kids were spoiled as usual, but they are worth it!  They work up to their Easter piles and eggs all over the front room.  Xander was the only one who even cared about the egg hunt.  He pretty much got them all!  Max was too excited over his "Buzz" and "Woody" dolls.   Lexee was just into eating all the candy.  We had a nice morning and went to church in the afternoon.  I gave the lesson to the MiaMaids


on Easter. It turned out to be such a learning experience for me! I have never felt the true spirit of Easter as I felt this year. I am so thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, and for his willingness to die for me! I feel awful when I think of all that I have done that he had to suffer for. I am so thankful for his love and for the blessings the gospel brings into my life. I definately have a testimony of the truthfullness of the gospel!


After church we had a nice meal...turkey, funeral potatoes, etc.  It was nice to have our cute, little family together to talk about Easter and share this special day together.  After dinner, we went and visited with mine and Jade's parents.  This is another reason we are so truely blessed.  I love living so close to our families so we can share our lives with them!  The kids loved telling their grandparents about the easter bunny and all the loot they got.  Now if only the easter bunny would come back and clean up the mess....LOL!!!














Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment