Sunday, July 10, 2011

Max's 4th Birthday

Finally it's Max's birthday.  He has been waiting for this day since the day after his birthday last year :)  He has been so excited!  4 years old, where has the time gone.  I hope Max had a great birthday....I think he did!  We started it out with presents and more presents.  Max is totally into "pirates" and "batman."  So that's what he got.  He also got a new bike, but the pirate figures totally trumped the bike, at first anyway.  For lunch, we had a picnic at the park with Subway sandwiches.  Then we went bowling.  Max is so fun to watch!  Next we came home and played in the water.  We had Max's favorite meal for dinner, PIZZA!  Then all his Grandpa's and Grandma's came over for cake and ice cream.  His Aunt Julie made a special batman cake just for him.  He loved it!  Max ended up celebrating his bday for a couple days...lol...  Two days after his birthday, we had a birthday party with his cousins.  It's his cousin Madison's birthday too, so we partied together.  I love Max sooo much!  He is such a sweet, caring little boy.  I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for bringing this little miracle into my life!  I love you Max!  Happy Birthday Buddy!





















Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment